Call for Appointment : +91 078781 60055
The most common type of massage is Swedish massage therapy. It involves soft, long, kneading strokes, as well as light, rhythmic, tapping strokes, on topmost layers of muscles. This is also combined with movement of the joints. By relieving muscle tension, Swedish therapy can be both relaxing and energizing. And it may even help after an injury.
In particular, Swedish massage incorporates several specific techniques that combine to give you a relaxing and beneficial experience. They include:
1. Long, sweeping strokes over a muscle that help to break up trigger points
2. Kneading the muscle to work deeper into the affected area
3. Rhythmically tapping an area with cupped hands to facilitate relaxation
4. Friction or rubbing a muscle group rapidly with the palms to stimulate warmth
5. Vibration or using the fingertips to quickly shake a muscle back and forth to loosen the area