Call for Appointment : +91 078781 60055
7 Surprising Benefits of Head Massage
1. It stimulates the scalp circulation, bringing with it oxygen and hair nourishing nutrients, thus promote stronger and healthier hair growth.
2. It removes any toxins that may have accumulate in the scalp by increasing the lymphatic flow.
3. It activates the dormant hair follicles to promote new growth.
4. When done using oil such as jojoba, almond, sesame, olive, coconut, and castor, it moisturises and conditions the scalp. This help you avoid dry flaky scalp and dandruff.
5. It strengthens the hair shaft and helps distribute the natural scalp oils down to rest of the hair – this adds luster and shiny to your hair and protect it from breakage and split ends.
6. It also relaxes the scalp and neck muscles. Tight scalp muscles restricts blood flow and suffocates your hair follicles.
7. It also eases stress and tension and helps you sleep better.